Question and answer
Ask your question about terminations, dismissals and lay offs and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

hello. My employee is asking me not to deduct income tax from her paycheck due to personal financial difficulties. Am I legally able to do this ? She seems to understand that she will still need to pay this eventually and likely with interest.

You are legally obligated to withhold income tax from her pay cheque.
Lior Samfiru
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment