Question and answer
Ask your question about terminations, dismissals and lay offs and an employment lawyer in Ontario, BC or Alberta will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Good morning, I have been employed with the same company for over 30 years. Due to a conflict at work, I have decided to quit my job. I have four week of vacation pay owed to me. Am I entitled to it?

Did you resign your employment because of a breach of the terms of your employment contract? If so, you may be entitled to severance from your former employer, and I would recommend that you reach out for a consultation from our Firm, as you may be entitled to your outstanding vacation pay up to the date of cessation of your employment, along with vacation pay on the statutory notice period.
Lior Samfiru
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment