Question and answer
Ask your question about terminations, dismissals and lay offs and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

i have fired after 3 1/2 years

If you have been dismissed from your job you are likely entitled to termination/severance pay. To get an estimate of your potential entitlements, please use our severance pay calculator. A link to our severance pay calculator is copied below. If you would like to speak with one of our employment lawyers to further assess your entitlements please contact the number below.
Lior Samfiru
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment